Threadneedles Hotel, 5 Threadneedle Street, London, EC2R 8AY, United Kingdom
For sat-nav use the post code: EC2R 8AY
- By Car: For satnav, please use the post code EC2R 8AY.
- Parking:Like most London Hotels we do not have on-site parking. The nearest NCP car parks are at Aldersgate EC1A 4HY or at Thames Exchange EC4R 3TB, which are both approx. 10 – 15 min walk away. Bookings can be made on the NCP website.
At weekends we have an arrangement to use the car park at Tower 42 in Old Broadgate which is just a 3 minute walk away – vouchers for this can be bought at hotel reception before going to the car park.
- By Air: Heathrow Airport is a 45-minute drive away, depending on traffic. Alternatively, you can take the Heathrow Express train into London Paddington. Then follow directions on the tube (below).
- Taxi: A taxi ride from Gatwick Airport takes between 90 minutes and 2 hours, depending on traffic. The Gatwick Express train takes 40 minutes to reach London Victoria (then follow tube directions listed below). London City Airport is connected to the DLR, which will take you within 20 minutes straight from the airport to Bank tube station. Stansted Airport is about an hour's drive away. There are multiple bus companies that commute between Liverpool Street Station and Stansted airport on an hourly basis. Alternatively use the Stansted Express from Liverpool Street station (a 45-minute journey time).
- By Tube: Bank station (DLR, Central, Northern lines) is a couple of minutes' walk along Threadneedle Street. Monument (Circle, District line) Liverpool Street (Hammersmith and City, Circle, Metropolitan, Central lines) are all within a 10-minute walking distance.
- By Rail: There are 10 mainline railway stations in London, the nearest one is Liverpool Street Station which serves East Anglia. All other stations are connected by Bank tube station.